Live Membership Terms
Renesent Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) between (“Renesent”), a Florida Corporation company and its affiliates and subsidiaries such as Prro, LLC with its principal office at 514 N. California Ave. Beaumont CA 92223, as landlord and the individuals, as tenants (“Members”) listed on the signature page.
You further acknowledge and understand that you have no legal entitlement to a renewal except as reserved by this Agreement or in writing signed by all parties to be charged.
Renesent DBA Vekser and Members hereby agree to lease the residential Unit, delineated as the following terms and conditions:
1. THE LINGO
(a) “Building” means the property
(b) “Facility” means common area of the Building in which Renesent offers of plans to offer services and any such services provided by Renesent from time to time.
(c) “Membership Limit” means the maximum number of Unit Members allowed to access the Unit during the Term as defined below.
(d) “Unit” has the meaning set forth above.
(e) “Unit Members” or “Members” means the specific Members designated to reside in the Unit during the Term of this Agreement.
(f) “Renesent DBA Vekser” “we” or “us” means Renesent Inc., its employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors and all other persons or entities acting on its behalf or under its control.
(g) “You” or “Member” means each delineated Member entering into this Agreement.
2. OCCUPANCY AND USE. The Unit must be used only as Your primary residence and for no other purpose. No commercial or professional use is permitted. The Unit may be occupied as a residence only by You and the Unit Members assigned to Your Unit. No person other than the persons specified in this Agreement and permitted guests as set forth in the Guest Policy, incorporated herein, may use or occupy the Unit. You must contemporaneously reside in the Unit with any and all co-occupants, Members, and/or permitted guests to avoid violating this Agreement. Any Member under the age of twenty-one (21) must live in the same unit as his/her parent or legal guardian.
3. DURATION OR TERM. (a) Term. This Agreement shall last for day(s) week(s) 1 month(s) year(sfrom the Start Date, as hereinafter defined.
The term of this Membership Agreement will begin on (“Start Date”) and will end at 11:00 a.m. on (“End Date”) (the period from the Start Date to the End Date hereinafter referred to as the “Term”), unless sooner terminated or extended pursuant to any terms, covenants, or conditions of this Agreement or applicable law.
(b) Early Member Termination. You may terminate this Agreement and vacate the Unit before the End Date only if You give Renesent DBA Vekser written notice of Your intention to do so on or before the last day of the calendar month prior to the calendar month during which You intend to terminate this Agreement and vacate the Unit (the “Termination Effective Month”). You must pay all Membership Fees and all other fees, expenses, and/or other payments due to Renesent under this Agreement through and including the last day of the Termination Effective Month. In addition, in consideration for Renesent allowing You to terminate this Agreement early, You must pay a termination fee equal to (i) if Your Term is 12 months, the lesser of two (2) months’ Membership Fees or the sum of all Membership Fees that would otherwise be due to Renesent until the End Date or (ii) if Your Term is less than 12 months, the lesser of one month’s Membership Fee or the sum of all Membership Fees that would otherwise be due to Renesent until the End Date.
4. MEMBERSHIP FEE. (a) Amount. In consideration for entering into this Agreement, You must pay a day(ly) week(ly) 1 month(ly) year(ly) membership fee (“Membership Fee”) and a monthly utilities fee of Residential Membership Fee $ Utilities, Cable, Internet, and Cleaning.
each in advance on the first day of each scheduled payment term mentioned above, without demand or notice, either to Renesent DBA Vekser at the above address or at such other place that Renesent may designate upon written notice. In addition, You must pay the Security Deposit (as defined below), a one-time set-up fee of: Residential Setup Fee and first month's Membership Fee when You sign this Agreement and, if the Agreement begins after the first day of the month, the full Membership Fee for the next full calendar month.
(b) Form of Payment.We prefer all payments specified in this Agreement to be made by direct withdrawal from Your bank account. If You elect to pay via direct withdrawal, You are required to maintain sufficient funds in Your bank account to pay the fees described in this Agreement and to inform us promptly of any changes to the account. If You elect to pay via credit card, a surcharge may apply. We will charge payments specified in this Agreement on the dates they are due and payable using the payment method(s) and, as an accommodation to You at Renesent DBA Vekser sole and exclusive discretion, any allocations specified in the payment details form attached to this Agreement or separately provided to Renesent (“Payment Details”). You must provide Your completed Payment Details on or before the Start Date. Please notify us within three (3) business days of any changes to Your bank account and/or credit card information and update the relevant information whenever a replacement card is issued. Changing Your Payment Details during the Term may result in a change in the amount required under this Agreement and/or such sums to be held as the Security Deposit, as defined below. Only a single checking, savings or credit card account per Member may be used at any given time to make payments under this Agreement. If payment via credit card fails on two occasions, we may require You to make payments via direct withdrawal. Please note that changes to Your payment method will not be accepted in the last fifteen (15) days of the calendar month.
(c) Late Payment Fees.Together with such other rights and remedies reserved herein, Your failure to make timely payments of the Membership Fee within three (3) days after the date when any such payment is due, shall result in assessment of a late fee in the amount equal to 150 percent of the per diem of the monthly Membership Fee for every day elapsed after the date when such payment is due. In addition, You shall be responsible for the payment of interest on past due Membership Fees. (Interest shall be calculated at the annualized rate of 10% or, if lower, the highest rate permitted by applicable law.)
(d) Late Move-Out Fees. If You do not vacate the Unit upon the natural expiration of the Term (or earlier termination of this Agreement), You must pay Renesent DBA Vekser a daily extension fee in an amount equal to 150 percent of the per diem of the monthly Membership Fee, for every day you remain in the Unit without permission after the date of such expiration or termination.
5. MEMBERSHIP. Membership will only be granted to a person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age with the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. You acknowledge and expressly agree that any allocations, designated in the Payment Details have been provided as an accommodation to You, at Renesent DBA Vekser sole and exclusive discretion, and shall in no way limit Renesent DBA Vekser right to recover all Membership Fees, costs, damages, and expenses against all Unit occupants or Members, or any one of them. Members shall, at all times, remain jointly and severally liable for all Membership Fees, costs, damages, and expenses due to Renesent.
6. SECURITY. (a) Amount. You shall pay a security deposit to Renesent DBA Vekser in the amount of (“Security Deposit”). The Security Deposit will be held to ensure performance of Your obligations under this Agreement. An additional will be added to the Security Deposit for any pet (but not for any service animal or emotional support animal).
(b) Return. We shall endeavor to return any Security Deposit within forty-five (45) days after the End Date of this Agreement, provided that You have fully performed and observed all terms and conditions of this Agreement, including without limitation, returning the Unit pursuant to the Vacate Procedures, below. Unless otherwise indicated in a writing signed by all parties, Security Deposit funds shall be returned to each Member pursuant to the applicable allocations specified in the Payments Details.
(c) Move-In Procedures. Within five (5) days after You occupy the Unit, Renesent DBA Vekser shall submit to You a written report, itemizing damages to the dwelling unit existing at the time of occupancy and disclosing whether there is any visible evidence of mold in areas readily accessible within the interior of the Unit. Such report shall be deemed correct unless You object to it in writing within five (5) days of receipt.
7. VACATE PROCEDURES. At the end of the Term, or if this Agreement is earlier terminated pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement or applicable law, You must, on or before 11:00 AM on the last day of the Term or such earlier date: (a) return all keys/cards, (b) leave the Unit and any Furnishings (as defined below) in broom clean and good condition, subject to ordinary wear and tear, and (c) remove all of Your personal property and any permitted decorations made by You. You shall pay Renesent DBA Vekser for all costs and expenses incurred in repairing all damages to the Unit and/or Building caused by Your move, and restoring the Unit and Furnishings (as defined below) to the condition they were in at the beginning of Your Term, subject to ordinary wear and tear. Any property that You leave behind after the Agreement ends or is terminated by Renesent, will be deemed abandoned and will be discarded or stored (at Renesent’s option) at Your expense and without any liability to Renesent. Members agree to indemnify and hold Renesent harmless against any claim made against, or to, such property, whether by third parties or otherwise. You shall pay Renesent for all costs and expenses incurred in the removal and/or storage of such property, and any legal fees incurred in the defense of any litigation related thereto. A minimum removal and/or storage fee of will apply if You leave behind any property. The provisions of this paragraph will survive after the end of this Agreement or earlier termination thereof.
8. GENERAL COVENANTS. Member shall agree to (a) pay the Membership Fees pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement, and (b) observe and perform all the terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement, including but not limited to, abiding by all Renesent DBA Vekser House Rules and Renesent Guest Policies, each as may be amended from time to time in Renesent’s sole and exclusive discretion, the current versions of which are attached to this Agreement and made a part hereof and updated versions of which will be available on the Renesent Member portal. In the event of a change in the Renesent House Rules or Renesent Guest Policy, such change shall, following reasonable notice to you, be deemed incorporated herein by reference without the necessity of a written modification of this Agreement.
9. SUBORDINATION. This Agreement shall be subject and subordinate to: (a) all present underlying leases of the Building or any portion thereof, including all modifications, extensions and amendments; (b) and all present and future mortgages on the leases or on the Building and/or the Real Property or any portion thereof including all increases, renewals, modifications, extensions, supplements, consolidations and replacements thereof (collectively the “Mortgages”), and all advances under any Mortgage. Upon Renesent DBA Vekser request(s), You shall promptly sign an acknowledgment of the "subordination" in the form that Renesent may require. You also agree to sign any acknowledgments to any third party(ies) designated by Renesent DBA Vekser , requesting your confirmation that this Agreement is then in effect, that Renesent is performing its obligations under this Agreement and that you have no then present claim against Renesent. In the event of the termination, re-entry or dispossession of Renesent by its over-landlord, the over-landlord may, at its option, take over all of the right, title and interest of Renesent as sublessor under this Agreement, and such subtenant/Member shall, at the over-landlord’s option, attorn to the over-landlord, except that the over-landlord shall not (i) be liable for any act or omission of Renesent under such sublease prior to such attornment by subtenant/Member, (ii) be subject to any offset which accrued to such subtenant against Renesent, (iii) be bound by any previous modification of such sublease or by any previous prepayment of more than one month's rent unless such modification or prepayment was previously approved by the over-landlord, (iv) be bound by any covenant to undertake or complete any construction of the premises, or any portion thereof, demised by the Agreement and (v) be bound by any obligation to make any payment to or on behalf of the subtenant/Member, except for services, repairs, maintenance and restoration provided for under the Agreement to be performed after the date of such termination, re-entry or dispossession by the over-landlord and to which the over-landlord is expressly required to perform with respect to the subleased space at the over-landlord’s expense, it being expressly understood, however, that the over-landlord shall not be bound by any obligation to make payment to or on behalf of a subtenant/Member with respect to construction performed by or on behalf of such subtenant/Member in the subleased premises.
10. POSSESSION. Renesent DBA Vekser will not be responsible for any damages or expenses You incur in the event that Renesent DBA Vekser cannot deliver possession of the Unit to You on the Start Date of the Term. If possession is delayed for any reason, this Agreement shall remain in effect, but in such an instance, the Term will start on the date when You can move in (“Move-In Date”), and the End Date of this Agreement as specified in Paragraph 3 will remain the same. The Membership Fee shall then be payable as of the Move-In Date and pro-rated such that subsequent payments shall be due and payable in full on the first day of the following calendar month. Renesent DBA Vekser shall endeavor to give possession of the Unit within a reasonable time. If Renesent does not allow You to move in within ninety (90) days from the Start Date as forth in Paragraph 3, then the Agreement will terminate, without any liability on behalf of Renesent to You for any damage due to the delay.
11. CAPTIONS/DEFINITIONS/HEADINGS. The paragraph headings and/or definitions are for convenience only. In any dispute arising under this Agreement, in the event of a conflict between the text, a caption, and/or defined terms, the text shall control.
12. CONDITION OF UNITS AND FACILITIES. You shall maintain the Unit (including Furnishings as defined below) and Facilities in a clean, safe, and undamaged condition at all times. You shall be jointly and severally responsible for cleaning and maintaining any kitchens, bathrooms, or other common areas. You shall not alter any Unit, Facility, or furnishings (including Furnishings as defined below in any way.
13. NO ALTERATIONS. Except for compliance with fair housing laws related to accommodations for persons with disabilities, Members are expressly prohibited from installing any paneling, flooring, “built in” decorations, partitions, railings, fixtures and/or making alterations, painting or wallpapering in the Unit. Members are further prohibited from changing the plumbing, ventilation, air conditioning, electric or heating systems. Furthermore, Members are prohibited from installing dishwasher machines, clothes washing or drying machines, electric stoves, garbage disposal units, heating (including space heaters) ventilating or air conditioning units or any other equipment. Renesent DBA Vekser is not required to perform, or pay for, any work unless noted in this Agreement.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS, REGULATIONS, HOUSE RULES, AND GUEST POLICY. (a) Government Laws and Orders. You must comply: (i) with all present and future city, state and federal laws, regulations, codes, and statues which affect the Building or the Unit, and (ii) with all orders, decisions, and ordinances of any governmental authority which affect the Unit and the Building.
(b) House Rules. You must fully comply with and observe all rules set forth under the Renesent DBA Vekser House Rules, attached to this Agreement, and which are fully incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement.
(c) Your Responsibility. You are responsible for Your conduct and the conduct or behavior of Your visitors, guests, pets and/or service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law. Members shall pay, upon demand by Renesent, for all costs, losses, damages, and expenses incurred by Renesent as a result of any noncompliance by You, and/or Your guests/visitors, pets and/or service animals/emotional support animals with Renesent policies. Renesent House Rules and/or Renesent Guest Policies may change at any time, and You agree to abide by any and all such amendments and modifications, which modifications shall, following reasonable notice to you as provided in paragraph 8, be deemed incorporated herein by reference and made part of this Agreement without the necessity of a written modification of this Agreement.
(d) Smoking. Members are expressly prohibited from smoking any substance (whether illegal or legal) in the Unit and any other part of the Building.
15. OBJECTIONABLE CONDUCT. You and Your guests/visitors shall not engage in objectionable conduct in the Unit and/or Building. Objectionable conduct means behavior which, in Renesent DBA Vekser sole discretion, makes, or will make, the other Unit Members or members of the Building uncomfortable, unsafe, or make the areas of the Unit and/or Building less fit to live in for You and/or other occupants. Objectionable conduct also encompasses anything which interferes with the right of others to properly and peacefully enjoy their Units, or causes conditions that are dangerous, hazardous, unsanitary and/or detrimental to other members of the Building, including, but not limited to, any unlawful conduct, breaches of the Renesent DBA Vekser House Rules or Renesent Guest Policy, and/or any acts or threats of violence, intimidation, or harassment of any Members, visitors, guests, occupants, employees of Renesent, or other persons in the Building. Renesent has the right to terminate this Agreement in the event of objectionable conduct by You and/or Your guests/visitors/pets/service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law. Pursuant to applicable law, some objectionable conduct may constitute a nuisance, and may not be curable and may result in Your eviction from the Unit.
16. SERVICES AND FACILITIES. (a) Services. Renesent DBA Vekser shall provide cold and hot water; heat; elevator service, utilities and access to the Facilities. You are not entitled to any Membership Fee reduction because of a stoppage or reduction of any of the above Services, unless provided by law. Renesent shall maintain the Unit and Facilities and keep in a habitable condition as required by law, but shall not be responsible for repairing damage caused by You or Your visitors/guests/pets, exceeding normal wear and tear.
(b) Appliances. Appliances supplied by Renesent in the Unit and common areas are for Your use. Renesent shall maintain, repair, and/or replace appliances, as needed, unless the need for such repair or replacement is caused by Your negligence, willful misconduct, or misuse, in which case, You shall pay Renesent for the cost of such repair or replacement. All Members shall operate appliances at their own risk and in accordance with the manufacturers’ usage instructions for such equipment.
(c) Furnishings. Your Unit contains furnishings and fixtures supplied and owned by Renesent DBA Vekser (the “Furnishings”). A non-exhaustive list of some of the Furnishings provided in the Unit can be found in the “Unit Furnishing & Fixtures” Rider, annexed to, and made a part of, this Agreement. Members shall not remove, alter, and/or change the Furnishings in any way, and You understand and agree that any such Furnishings are, and shall remain, Renesent’s sole and exclusive property. All Unit Members shall be jointly and severally liable for any loss or damage caused to the Unit and/or its Furnishings beyond normal wear and tear, whether or not the cause be inadvertent or otherwise, or, whether or not the damage was the result of the negligence, willful misconduct or misuse by the Unit Members and/or their respective visitors/guests/pets/service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law. Renesent may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, move, change, and/or replace any Furnishings contained in the Unit at any time, without liability therefor and without a reduction or set-off in the Membership Fees.
(d) Facilities. The Facilities covered by this Agreement are located within the common areas of the Building. Facilities are provided solely as an accommodation in connection with membership access. Access to Facilities is provided at Renesent DBA Vekser sole and exclusive discretion, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Renesent reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue any/all Services and/or Facilities, in its sole and exclusive discretion, without advance notice (except as may be required by law in connection with any Services) or any claim of right or setoff by You. Renesent may at any time, amend any rules with regard the usage of the Facilities, which amendments shall, following reasonable notice to you, be deemed incorporated herein by reference, without the necessity of a written modification of this Agreement.
(e) Restrictions on Use of the Facilities and Alcoholic Beverage and Illegal Substance Policy. Only Members and/or authorized guests/visitors may use the Facilities. Minors are to be escorted at all times. No pets of any kind shall be permitted in the Facilities without Renesent’s prior written approval, but service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law shall be permitted (provided that, in the case of emotional support animals permitted by law, Renesent may require that any Unit Member that plans to bring an emotional support animal into the Unit or otherwise into the Building provide documentation from a mental health professional confirming that the emotional support animal provides emotional support that alleviates a symptom or effect of such Unit Member’s disability). Possession, use and/or consumption of illegal substances within the Unit, Facilities, and/or Building is strictly prohibited and may result in Renesent DBA Vekser terminating this Agreement. Members, visitors and/or guests under the age of twenty-one (21) are strictly prohibited from consuming or possessing alcoholic beverages and any such consumption or possession may result in Renesent terminating this Agreement. Distribution of alcoholic beverages to any Member, visitor, and/or guest under twenty-one (21) years of age is strictly prohibited. Access by minors is restricted in areas where alcoholic beverages are being served.
(f) Disclaimer. Renesent shall not be liable for any injury caused by any Member’s use of the Facilities and/or Services. All Members shall utilize the Facilities at their own risk. Renesent DBA Vekser may remove or discontinue any of the Facilities as it deems fit in its sole and exclusive discretion, without liability or advance notice. Discontinuation of and/or removal of any Facilities shall not entitle Members to a reduction of their Membership Fees or any setoff nor shall subject Renesent to any liability whatsoever. Renesent DBA Vekser shall not be liable for any injury to person and/or property resulting from the use or consumption of alcoholic beverages, and You shall indemnify and hold Renesent harmless for any injuries or damages You and/or Your guests/visitors may commit.
(g) Representations and Warranties. Renesent neither makes nor implies any representations or warranties as to the adequacy, safety, or use of any of the equipment, including, but not limited to, exercise equipment or other Facilities.
(h) Damage. Upon Renesent DBA Vekser demand, You shall pay to Renesent for any costs, damages, losses, and/or expenses incurred as a result of any damage to any equipment, device, and/or property within the Facilities belonging to Renesent DBA Vekser , caused by You and/or Your guests/visitors.
(i) Assignment. You may not assign Your rights to the Facilities as provided by this Agreement, as such access and services are provided as an accommodation to named Members, only.
(j) Termination. Renesent DBA Vekser may terminate any Member’s use and access to the Facilities upon any of the following events:
i. The occurrence of any Default (as defined below); and/or
ii. As may be permitted or required by law.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, any Member’s use and/or access to the Facilities shall automatically terminate, without notice, upon the following event:
w. Expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement;
x. The issuance of a warrant of eviction with regard to the Unit where the Member claims to be resident; and/or
y. Abandonment of the Unit (as shall be determined by Renesent DBA Vekser ) by the Member.
(k) Upon such termination, the Member shall have no further right to use or access any/all Services and/or Facilities, except for those minimally required by law. Renesent DBA Vekser may take any steps to prevent such Member from accessing or utilizing certain Facilities except for those minimally required by law, without being subject to any claims whether for unlawful or constructive eviction or otherwise, and without any reduction or setoff to the Membership Fee.
17. TECHNOLOGY RELEASE. In order to utilize all the functionalities and Services offered by us, it may be necessary to install software onto Your computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment. From time to time, at Your request, we may help troubleshoot problems You may have in trying to access certain functionalities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that we: (a) are not responsible for any damage to Your device or system related to such technical support or the downloading and installation of any software (including without limitation, viruses, malware, etc.); (b) do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that any manufacturer warranties are voided; and (c) do not offer any verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of any technical support. Additionally, we are not liable for any aspect of any websites, services, resources, offerings or content made available by third parties through the Services or for any actions, omissions, or other activities conducted by third parties on any portion of the Services (collectively, “Third Party Resources”), including any Third Party Resources made available through mobile applications (“App”). Inclusion of a Third Party Resource does not imply our endorsement of the Third Party Resource or any association between us and their operators, and we and our affiliates are not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Third Party Resources, or any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Resources. Your access and use of any Third Party Resource is at Your own risk. You are solely responsible for any of Your own acts and omissions on any App.
18. Privacy. We collect, process, and secure personal data from information that You provide to us directly, which we collect from Your device(s), which we collect through Your use of our Services and Facilities, and information that we obtain from third-party sources for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
(a) Providing and improving our product and services;
(b) Analyzing how users navigate and use our products and services;
(c) Managing the performance of our product and services;
(d) Audit and reporting purposes;
(e) Performing accounting and administrative tasks, and the enforcing and/or management of claims;
(f) Delivering advertising and promotional communications;
(g) Protecting, enforcing, and/or defending rights, privacy, safety, and/or property; and
(h) Enforcing compliance with Renesent DBA Vekser policies and complying with all applicable law and governmental authority requests.
(i) Although We have various procedures in place to safeguard and protect Your information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Your personal data or other information. By using our Services, Facilities, and other functionalities, You hereby consent to Renesent DBA Vekser usage and sharing of Your personal data. For more information, please visit Renesent.com/legal/privacy/us.
19. INABILITY TO PERFORM. Renesent DBA Vekser shall not be liable to Members for its inability to perform its obligations under this Agreement; for any delay in providing use or access to the Facilities; for inability to make repairs; or inability to supply any Furnishings, equipment or Appliances, due to reasons beyond Renesent DBA Vekser control including, without limitation, a strike, labor dispute, national emergency, order issued by governmental authority, any acts of god, or any other reason beyond Renesent's reasonable control. This Agreement shall not be terminated and Your obligations under this Agreement shall not be affected by reason of Renesent’s alleged inability to perform.
20. RIGHT OF ENTRY. (a) Renesent DBA Vekser may, with 24-hours’ notice, enter the Unit to perform routine maintenance, cleaning or inspection, and may enter the Unit without notice to perform work at the request of the tenant. Renesent DBA Vekser may, with 24-hours’ notice, enter the Unit at reasonable times to show the Unit to prospective buyers, lenders, or other authorized individuals, or to show the Unit to possible or new members.
(b) Necessary Entry. Renesent DBA Vekser may enter the Unit, without advance notice, if entry is deemed necessary by Renesent DBA Vekser and/or for emergency purposes. Renesent DBA Vekser will not be responsible for loss or damage of any personal property unless it was caused by the gross negligence and/or willful misconduct of an authorized party.
21. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLET/ ADDING MEMBERS/ ABANDONMENT. Assignment and Sublet.(a) Members are prohibited from assigning any part of this Agreement or subletting any part of the Unit or permitting any other person to use the Unit, without Renesent DBA Vekser express written consent. You acknowledge that Renesent may refuse any request made by You to assign this Agreement or to sublet the Unit for any reason, or no reason, whatsoever. Members must receive written permission from Renesent to assign or sublet any portions of the Unit. Members remain bound to the terms of this Agreement after the assignment or subletting is permitted. Any and all subleases and/or assignments shall be subject and subordinate to this Agreement. Members remain fully liable for any all expenses, costs, and Membership Fees.
(b) Adding Members. The addition of any new member(s) to the Unit shall require the written consent of Renesent DBA Vekser and all current Unit Members and execution of a new membership agreement by such new member(s) and all current Unit Members, and will be subject to compliance with the terms of such new membership agreement (including all necessary paperwork and payment).
(c) Abandonment. If a Member moves out of the Unit, before the End Date of the Agreement (or earlier termination thereof), all Unit Members shall remain responsible for each monthly payment of Membership Fees and such other charges authorized by this Agreement as they become due and payable until the End Date.
22. NO AIRBNB OR OTHER SHORT TERM RENTALS. Marketing any Unit and/or Facilities on Airbnb, Craigslist, Couchsurfer (and/or any similar services and websites) is strictly prohibited.
23. DEFAULT. (a) Events of Default. You shall be deemed in substantial default under this Agreement if You act in any one or more of the following ways (each a “Default”):
i. Any Unit Member fails to carry out any obligation or provision of this Agreement (except payment of Membership Fees, additional Membership Fees, and/or such other fee and charges due to Renesent DBA Vekser );
ii. Any Unit Member, their visitors, guests, pets and/or service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law engage(s) in or permits another person to engage in any objectionable conduct and/or behavior (determined in Renesent DBA Vekser sole and exclusive discretion);
iii. Any Unit Member, their visitors, guests, pets and/or service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law engage(s) in, or permits another person to engage in, any nuisance;
iv. Any Unit Member fails to take possession or move into the Unit within five (5) days after the Start Date or Move-In Date (as the case may be);
v. Any Unit Member moves out before the End Date of this Agreement (or earlier termination thereof) without complying with the early member termination requirements of paragraph 3(b) of this Agreement;
vi. Any Unit Member, their visitor(s), and/or guest(s) violate(s) any Renesent DBA Vekser rule or regulation, including but not limited to, the Renesent House Rules or the Renesent Guest Policy.
In any such instance where the Default is remediable, Renesent DBA Vekser may terminate the Agreement by giving You a written notice specifying the act of Default and stating that the Agreement will terminate in thirty (30) days if the Default is not remedied within twenty-one (21) days.
If your Default is not remediable, Renesent DBA Vekser may terminate this Agreement by giving You a written notice specifying the act of Default and stating that the Agreement will terminate in thirty (30) days.
If any Default constitutes a criminal or willful act which is not remediable and which poses a threat to health or safety, Renesent DBA Vekser may terminate this Agreement immediately and begin proceeding to obtain possession of the Unit.
(b) If You do not pay Your Membership Fees, and all additional Membership Fees (i.e. “additional rent”) within five (5) days after a written notice from Renesent DBA Vekser notifying You of your nonpayment and of Renesent DBA Vekser intention to terminate the Agreement if all fees are not paid within the five (5) day period, Renesent may take steps to terminate the rental agreement and proceed to obtain possession of the Unit and seek an award of costs, fees and any other damages available.
(c) When the Agreement terminates, all occupancy rights will terminate, and all Members then must move out of the Unit in accordance with the Vacate Procedures delineated in paragraph 7, above. Even though Your occupancy rights terminate, all Unit Members will continue to remain liable to Renesent DBA Vekser for any and all unpaid Membership Fees, costs, and/or expenses, and will remain liable for the fair market value of any holding over including, any and all damages incurred by Renesent DBA Vekser resulting from the Default and early termination this Agreement.
Once this Agreement has terminated, whether because of Default or otherwise, You give up any right you might otherwise have to reinstate, renew this Agreement, or continue in occupancy of the Unit beyond any cure date required by applicable law.
(d) Time Of The Essence. Time is of the essence with regards to the curing of any Defaults under this Agreement, and no Default shall be deemed de minimis in nature.
24. REMEDIES. Upon termination of this Agreement as a result of Your Default as identified above, Renesent DBA Vekser may, in addition to other remedies, commence a summary eviction proceeding against You, and to the extent permitted by law, enter the Unit and remove You and any person or properties. Renesent may re-let the Unit for any term, and Renesent DBA Vekser may charge any membership fees or give allowances to a new member. Renesent may, at Member’s expense, do any work that Renesent deems necessary to render the Unit in good repair and condition for re-letting. Any membership fees collected by Renesent from new members shall be used first to pay for Renesent’s expenses and second to pay for any amount that You may owe under this Agreement. Renesent’s expenses include, without limitation, costs of recovering possession and re-retting the Unit, brokerage fees, attorney’s fees, costs, and disbursements, cleaning and repair costs, and decorating and advertising costs. Renesent DBA Vekser decision to re-let the Unit and to collect new membership fees does not affect Your responsibility to pay for remaining Membership Fees in the Agreement and any other damages, losses, and expenses incurred as a result of Your Default. Renesent DBA Vekser acceptance of Your Membership Fees and/or failure to enforce any terms of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any of Renesent’s rights or prevent Renesent from enforcing any terms of this Agreement at a later date. Should Renesent DBA Vekser accept a partial payment of sums due, such acceptance shall be treated as an accommodation, and shall not constitute agreement that Renesent will accept a reduced or partial amount in the future or for the remainder of the Term. Renesent shall have the right to insist upon full and complete performance and observance of all terms and conditions hereof, notwithstanding any prior waivers or accommodations.
25. PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY LOSS. Except to the extent caused by Renesent DBA Vekser gross negligence or willful misconduct, Renesent shall not be liable for any loss, expense, injury or damage to any person, animal or property in the Unit or the Building.
26. LIABILITIES. Except to the extent caused by Renesent DBA Vekser gross negligence or willful misconduct, You hereby agree to indemnify or hold harmless Renesent from all loss, cost, liability, damage, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any acts and omissions committed by You, Unit Members, Your or their pets, service and emotional support animals, visitors and/or guests.
27. INSURANCE. (a) Requirements. You shall obtain and maintain renter's insurance during the Term of this Agreement covering You, other Unit Members, Your Unit, and the Facilities, in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 and all policies of insurance required to be carried by You hereunder shall: name Renesent DBA Vekser , as an additional insured or loss payee; cover the liability assumed by You under this Agreement; provide that Renesent shall be provided with written notice, not less than thirty (30) days in advance of any change, cancellation, termination or lapse of such insurance coverage; be written as primary policies, not in excess of coverage which Renesent may carry; and be in form and content acceptable to Renesent DBA Vekser. The minimum limits of insurance policies required under this Agreement shall in no event limit Your liability under this Agreement.
(b) Waiver of Subrogation. You and Renesent DBA Vekser hereby mutually waive any respective rights of recovery against each other for any loss of, or damage to, either others’ property, to the extent that such loss or damage is insured by an insurance policy, required to be in effect at the time of such loss or damage. Each party shall obtain any special endorsements, if required by its insurer whereby the insurer waives its rights of subrogation against the other party.
(c) Failure to Procure Insurance. You shall provide proof of insurance upon Renesent DBA Vekser request, and in the event that You shall fail to procure such insurance, or to deliver proof of insurance, Renesent DBA Vekser may, at its option, procure such coverage for You, which You shall reimburse the cost thereof to Renesent DBA Vekser. However, the failure to secure said coverage shall remain a Default which shall subject You to termination notwithstanding Renesent DBA Vekser procurement of any coverage on Your behalf.
28. FEES AND EXPENSES. You shall pay, as additional rent or additional Membership Fees and reimburse Renesent DBA Vekser for the following fees and expenses within three (3) days of written demand of such costs associated with:
(a) Any repairs or replacements arising from damage beyond normal wear and tear to the Unit, Facilities, and/ or Building, including any appliances and/or furniture, as a result of Your acts and omissions and those of Your guests, visitors, pets and/or service animals and emotional support animals permitted by law;
(b) Paying or bonding the amount of any lien filed against the Unit or Building, for any reason, arising from any Unit Member’s actions or omissions (and You understand that Renesent DBA Vekser may pay or bond the lien upon Members’ failure to do so, at Members’ sole cost and expense, and may also insist upon the termination of this Agreement, notwithstanding such bonding or payment);
(c) Curing any violations issued by any governmental authority or insurance rating organization concerning the Unit or the Building caused by You, Your guests and/or visitors;
(d) The removal of Your property from the Unit after the End Date or earlier termination of this Agreement;
(e) All payments, costs, and fees due and owing to Renesent under the provisions of this Agreement;
(f) All other fees and expenses incurred by Renesent DBA Vekser as a result of any violations of any law and/or violations of this Agreement caused by You, Your guests and/or visitors.
(g) Any legal fees, costs, and disbursements incurred as a result of: (i) Your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement (including, without limitation, fees incurred in drafting and/or serving any default notices and/or termination notices required to be served under this Agreement), (b) prosecuting or defending any legal actions or proceedings brought by Renesent DBA Vekser against You because of a Default under this Agreement or that may be necessary to determine the parties’ rights and/or obligations under this Agreement (including, without limitation, actions seeking declaratory or injunctive relief), and/or (iii) defending lawsuits brought against Renesent because of Your actions and/or omissions (including, without limitation, any actions for declaratory or injunctive relief brought by You or others).
(h) Survival. Your obligations under this paragraph 28 shall survive the expiration and/or earlier termination of this Agreement (as the case may be).
29. ADDITIONAL RENT. All fees, expenses, and/or all other payments due to Renesent under this Agreement shall constitute additional rent (sometimes referred to as additional Membership Fees), which must be paid within three (3) days after You receive a bill, statement, or notice from Renesent.
30. ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATE. Upon demand by Renesent, You shall sign a certificate stating the following: (a) this Agreement is in full force and unchanged; and (b) Renesent has fully performed all of the terms of this Agreement and You have no claim against Renesent; and (c) You are fully performing all terms of this Agreement and will continue to do so; (d) Membership Fees and all other expenses have been paid to date; and (e) any other reasonable statement as required by Renesent.
31. INSOLVENCY. Renesent may give You thirty (30) day notice of termination of this Agreement if You assign property for the benefit of creditors or a non-bankruptcy trustee or receiver of You or Your property is appointed. If assignment is not fully dismissed or the trustee or receiver not removed within the thirty (30) days, the Term shall end as of the date stated in the notice. You must continue to pay Membership Fees, damages, losses, and expenses without offset. If You file a voluntary petition in bankruptcy or involuntary petition in bankruptcy is filed against You, Renesent may not terminate this Agreement.
32. NO LIABILITY FOR BROKER FEES. Unless otherwise disclosed in writing, Renesent has not engaged the services of any real estate broker, licensed professional or other third party entitled to a commission or fee. You shall indemnify and hold Renesent harmless from any and all claims, losses, or expenses incurred by Renesent as a result of Your dealings with any real estate broker, licensed professional or other third party in connection with leasing the Unit and/or entering into this Agreement.
33. BINDING. This Agreement shall be binding on Renesent and the delineated Members and their heirs, distributees, executors, administrators, successors and lawful assigns.
34. Renesent’S CONSENT. If You require Renesent’s consent to any act and such consent is not given, Your only right is to ask the Court for a declaratory judgment to force Renesent to give consent. You shall not make any other claim against Renesent for money damages or stop payment of Membership Fees as a result of Renesent’s decision to withhold consent.
35. FIRE OR CASUALTY. (a) Event of Fire or Casualty. You shall give Renesent prompt notice of any fire, accident, damage, dangerous, and/or defective condition in the Unit and/or Building. If the Unit becomes unusable, in part or whole, because of the fire, accident or other casualty, this Agreement shall continue unless terminated by Renesent or by You, specified in subparagraphs (b) and (c). You shall remain responsible for Membership Fees for any usable portion of the Unit and/or Building. Renesent shall have the right to decide which portion of the Unit is usable, and will only repair the damaged portion of the Unit. Renesent is not required to repair or replace any fixtures, furnishings or decorations installed by any Members, but will only replace Furnishings and appliances, originally installed by Renesent. Renesent is not responsible for delay caused by any third-party beyond Renesent’s control.
(b) Repair. Renesent shall provide notice to You within thirty (30) days of the fire or casualty if Renesent DBA Vekser elects to make repairs to the unusable portions of the Unit. Renesent shall have a reasonable time to repair, and considerations shall be given to any delays due to labor disputes, receipt of insurance proceeds, and causes beyond Renesent’s control. If Renesent fails to give You notice of its decision within thirty (30) days, You may elect to terminate the Agreement as of the date of the fire or casualty. The termination shall be effective only if it is given before Renesent begins to repair or before Renesent notifies You of its decision to repair. In addition to membership interests, You shall be responsible for any damages, costs, and expenses incurred as a result of the fires or casualty caused by Your willful misconduct or negligence.
(c) Demolish. Renesent reserves the right to demolish, rebuild, or renovate the Building if there is substantial damage by fire or other casualty. Renesent may terminate this Agreement within thirty (30) days after the fire or casualty by giving You notice of Renesent’s intention to demolish, rebuild or renovate. The Agreement shall terminate thirty (30) days after Renesent’s notice of termination to You. You must deliver the Unit to Renesent on or before the termination date in the notice and pay all Membership Fees that was due on the date of the fire or casualty. Renesent will endeavor to return Your remaining Security Deposit within forty-five (45) days and any pro-rata portion of Membership Fees paid for the month in which the casualty happened.
36. EMINENT DOMAIN. This Agreement shall end upon a taking by any governmental authority on the date the governmental authority takes title. You shall have no claim against Renesent for any damage as a result of such taking. If any part of the Unit or Building is taken, Renesent may terminate this Agreement by notice to You, and such notice shall set a termination date no less than thirty (30) days from the date of the notice. You must vacate the Unit on the termination date, and pay to Renesent any Membership Fees due on that date. Any portions of an award, in consideration for the taking, belong to Renesent. You hereby assign to Renesent any interest You may have to any part of the award, and You shall make no claim for the value of the remaining part of the Term.
37. NOTICE. (a) Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, any bills, statements, notices, demands, requests or other communications given under this Agreement or pursuant to applicable law must be in writing and sent by (i) e-mail to Renesent at email@example.com and to Members, at the addresses specified on the signature page or (ii) by registered mail (return receipt requested), certified mail or, (iii) a nationally recognized overnight courier service (e.g. FedEx, UPS, or USPS) addressed as follows:
(A) to Member at the _______________________________________________________________________________________ and (B) to Renesent at c/o Renesent Inc., 514 N. California Ave. Beaumont CA 92223, Attention: General Counsel.
(b) Any such bill, statement, notice, demand, request or other communication shall be deemed to have been given (i) if e-mailed: on the next day that the e-mail is sent; (ii) if sent by nationally recognized overnight courier service: one (1) day after the date when it shall have been sent by such nationally recognized courier; or (iii) five (5) days after it shall have been mailed if sent by regular, registered, or certified mail.
38. MILITARY SERVICE. If You shall join any branch of the military service of the United States or experience a change in military status, and You wish to terminate this Agreement, You must notify Renesent in writing of such change in military status not less than thirty (30) days before Your next Membership Fee is due. Inclusion of information regarding the branch of the military service, the date Your new/active military status begins, and where You will be located or stationed will help Renesent quickly confirm Your eligibility for any protections afforded to members of the armed services.
39. WAVIER OF TRIAL BY JURY AND COUNTERCLAIM. You hereby waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim on any matter whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement, the relationship of You and Renesent, and/or the use or occupancy of the Unit. The foregoing waiver shall not apply to any action for personal injury or property damage. The provisions of the foregoing sentence shall survive the expiration or termination of the Term. If Renesent commences any summary proceeding, or any other proceeding of like import, You agree not to interpose any counterclaim of whatever nature or description in any such summary proceeding.
40. CONDITION OF UNIT. You represent that, prior to signing this Agreement, You have examined the Unit, Furnishings and Unit appliances and are entering into this Agreement with respect to the Unit, Furnishings, and Unit appliances in their present condition “as is.” Based upon Your inspection, You warrant and represent that the Unit and Furnishings have been delivered to You in good condition free of any damages at that time. Upon signing this Agreement, You agree You are not relying on any prior warranties, representations, statements or promises, oral or in writing, made by Renesent, Renesent’s representatives, employees, and/or agents concerning the physical condition of the Unit, the Building or the land on which it is built.
41. PETS. Members are expressly prohibited from keeping or harboring pets in the Unit, Facilities, and/or Building without Renesent’s prior written approval, but service animals and emotional support animals may be permitted by law (provided that, in the case of emotional support animals permitted by law, Renesent may require that any Unit Member that plans to bring an emotional support animal into the Unit or otherwise into the Building provide documentation from a mental health professional confirming that the emotional support animal provides emotional support that alleviates a symptom or effect of such Unit Member’s disability). If approved, there is a limit of one (1) pet per Unit and such pet must be under fifty (50) pounds. If the Unit is designated by us to be one in which pets are permitted, and if any Unit Member plans on bringing a pet into the Unit or otherwise into the Building, we may require this Unit Member to produce proof of vaccination for such pet in a form satisfactory to us. If any Unit Member plans on bringing a service animal or emotional support animal into the Unit or otherwise into the Building, we may require this Unit Member to produce proof of vaccination for such animal to the extent vaccination is required by applicable law. All pets should remain inside the Unit unless accompanied by a Unit Member. If any of Your Unit Members brings a pet into the Building, You will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this pet to other members or guests or to the property of Renesent or any employees, members or guests. We will not be responsible for any injury to such pets. We reserve the right to restrict any Unit Member’s right to bring a pet into the Facility in our sole discretion.
42. CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Any proceeding to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither You nor we will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected proceedings. You and we also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
43. MISCELLANEOUS. (a) Waiver. Neither party shall be deemed by any act or omission to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
(b) Amendments. This Agreement may not be changed or modified in whole or in part except by a writing signed by the parties.
(c) Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Florida.
(d) Severability. The parties recognize that the limitations contained in this Agreement are reasonably and properly required for the adequate protection of the interests of the parties. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or binding arbitration proceeding finds any provision of this Agreement, or the application of any part of this Agreement, to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will be interpreted so as best to reasonably effect the intent of the parties. The parties further agree that the court or arbitrator shall replace any such invalid or unenforceable provisions with valid and enforceable provisions designed to achieve, to the extent possible, the business purposes and intent of such unenforceable provisions.
(e) OFAC. You hereby represent and warrant that neither You nor to Your knowledge, any of Your Unit Members are or will be, at any time during the Term, an entity or individual listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List published by the U.S. Department of Treasury, as updated from time to time.
(f) Construction. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, this Agreement shall be construed as a lease agreement. Renesent is entitled to enforce this Agreement as a lease, and may seek the recovery of any unpaid Membership Fees and/or judgment of possession of the Unit through either summary non-payment proceeding or summary holdover proceeding (as the case may be), and as permitted by law. The term “Member” and “Membership Fee” are for convenience only and shall be deemed synonymous with “tenant” and “rent”, respectively.
(g) Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including all attachments referenced (which are incorporated by reference herein) constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
RIDERS AND NOTICES
Renesent House Rules
Renesent Unit Furnishing & Fixtures
Renesent Guest Policy
Smoke Alarm/Carbon Monoxide Detector Rider
Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead-Based Paint Hazards
Notice About Tenant Screening Reports
Renesent House Rules
Renesent may terminate the Agreement and revoke access to and use of a Unit as a result of violation of any of the following Renesent House Rules.
General, Common Areas and Public Spaces
1. Sidewalks, entrances, hallways, elevators, stairways and means of ingress or egress appurtenant to the Building and/or Facilities shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than the intended ingress and egress.
2. All service and delivery persons will be required to comply with Renesent delivery policies.
3. Trunks, heavy baggage, furniture, freight and other large or heavy items shall be taken into or out of the building only through service entrances and elevators designated by Renesent, at scheduled times designated by Renesent.
4. No article shall be placed or stored in any of the staircases, hallways, fire exits, or other spaces designated for means of ingress or egress.
5. No Member may bring into the Building, any Facility or any unit any flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials, which may constitute a building code violation or hazard to health.
6. No Members shall bring, store, or use rifles, shotguns, pistols, and other firearms or ammunition, archery equipment, gunpowder, fireworks, air rifles, air pistols, or any other dangerous instruments in the Building, any Unit and/or on any Facility.
7. Cooking activities must be limited to designated kitchen Facilities. No cooking activities or equipment are permitted in any other areas of the Building.
8. No Members shall produce, cause or permit any unusual, disturbing or objectionable noises or odors, which may interfere with the rights or comfort of other members of the Building.
9. No Member shall use the Facilities in any manner that interferes with other members of the Building in the beneficial use of the Facilities.
10. No Member shall transfer keycards to his/her respective Unit.
11. The fee for losing a keycard is twenty-five dollars ($25) per card and will be charged to the Unit Member who registered the lost keycard. Renesent reserves the right to change this amount at any time.
12. Members shall, at all times, dress in appropriate attire, and public nudity (partial or otherwise) and/or indecent exposure of any kind is strictly prohibited.
13. No Member may rent their Unit or permit use of the Facilities or their Unit to any Temporary Visitors, Registered Guests, or other individuals that are not Unit Members of such Unit, unless registered and approved by Renesent in accordance with the Renesent Membership Agreement.
14. Each common area is designed with Facilities meant to be shared amongst all Building members. Members are encouraged to use common areas as a place to relax, socialize and entertain. All Members are collectively responsible for helping maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the Facilities.
15. All Members must keep their Unit, all common areas and Facilities in a good state of preservation, condition, repair and cleanliness.
16. Members may, at Renesent’s sole discretion, register for a time slot to use common bookable spaces using any method specified by Renesent from time to time.
17. Renesent may limit the availability of common areas, including during holidays and select dates, for hosted community events, which may or may not be available to Building members and which may or may not require additional fees.
18. No Facilities or public spaces outside of the Unit may be decorated, designed or modified in any manner. Any damages or expenses incurred by alterations to any Facilities or public space will be charged to Members of the Unit, which liability shall be joint and several.
19. Restrooms, toilets, sinks and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were designed. All Members of the Unit will be responsible for any damage to any of these fixtures as a result of neglect or misuse, which liability shall be joint and several.
20. No additional locks or bolts shall be added by any Member to any doors or windows without prior approval by Renesent. Existing locks must not be altered or tampered with.
21. We prohibit smoking of any substance (whether illegal or legal) and/or emanation of odors of any kind in or from the Unit, any Facilities and/or any other part of the Building. Each Member will be held jointly and severally liable for damages caused by such odors, including, but not limited to, cleaning, carpet or drape replacement.
22. All Members must comply with all policies and procedures pertaining to trash disposal and maintenance.
23. No Members can possess or consume illegal substances. No Members, visitors, and/or guests who are under the age of twenty-one (21) shall consume or possess alcohol. No Member shall distribute and/or provide alcoholic beverages to any Member, visitor, and/or guest under twenty-one (21) years of age. All Members, visitors, and guests are expected to drink responsibly. In the event a Member, visitor, or guest appears visibly intoxicated, Renesent reserves the right (but not the obligation) to deny access to the Facilities or Services, as Renesent (in its sole and exclusive discretion) deems appropriate.
24. All Members must return any items that are borrowed from Renesent or the Facilities in compliance with our policy. Failure to comply can result in fees, including charges against the applicable Security Deposit.
25. Members that are not current Renesent Members (that is, who are not receiving corporate services from Renesent pursuant to an active and valid Renesent membership agreement) are not permitted access to the work floors of the Building, except where granted permission, in writing, directly from Renesent.
26. No Member will perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to any other members of the Building or Renesent, Renesent Members or our or their employees, guests or property. Under no circumstances, shall Member produce or permit any noise and/or music of any kind to be played and/or between the hours of 11 PM and 8 AM, or to emanate from the Unit at any time.
27. No Member will misrepresent himself or herself to the Renesent or Renesent community, either in person or on the Renesent Member Network or any other website or forum.
28. No Member will use the Unit, Facilities or any part of the Building to conduct or pursue any illegal activities or to conduct any activity that could reasonably be regarded as offensive or objectionable. No Member will use the Unit, Facilities or any part of the Building to offer or provide goods or services of any kind or for any commercial purpose.
29. At no time shall minors be left unattended in any Unit, the Facilities, and/or the Building.
30. Entrances to Units must be kept closed at all times (to safeguard individual privacy, to avoid offending other members, etc.).
Renesent Unit Furnishing & Fixtures
1. All Unit Members are jointly and severally liable for any damage to their assigned Unit, its Furnishings, the Facilities or any other furnishings or fixtures, and shall be charged for any such damage (including any expenses that Renesent may suffer or incur for repair to such Unit, its Furnishings, the Facilities or any other furnishings or fixtures) caused by any Member’s misconduct or neglect, or by the misconduct or neglect of the guests or visitors of Unit Members.
2. Unit Members may not add any fixtures or large furniture to a Unit.
3. Common area furnishings, fixtures and appliances may not be removed under any circumstances.
4. Decoration and design of a Unit must be limited to only minor cosmetic changes, which can readily be removed without causing any damage or lasting residue to the Unit. Any modifications to a Unit which require the use of tools, including marking, painting, drilling or defacing, and/or will cause any damage to a Unit are expressly prohibited.
5. No ventilator, air conditioner or other machinery (including space heaters) shall be installed in any Unit.
6. No Members may remove or alter any of the furnishings (including Furnishings), fixtures, appliances and locks provided by Renesent or add any furnishing, fixtures, appliances or locks.
7. The following Furnishings are included in Unit 412 - Studio:
Resource Furniture Murphy Bed/Sofa, Coffee table, Entertainment Console, Wadrobe/Closet, Kitchenette w/Sink, GE Microwave, Blomberg Refrigerator/Freezer, LG 65" Flatscreen Television, Bose ceiling speakers, Full Bath w/Shower & Vanity, Set of Silverware, Shower Curtain & Liner, and Refrigerator/Freeze
Renesent Guest Policy
1. Any person visiting the Building must check in upon arrival. A legally recognized form of identification—such as a passport, driver’s license—maybe required to secure entry or access.
2. Elevator access for visitors staying fewer than twenty-four (24) hours (“Temporary Visitor”) will be restricted to the floor of the Member they are visiting.
3. Any person staying more than twenty-four (24) hours within the Building is required to be registered by a Member (making such individual a “Registered Guest”).
4. All Registered Guests and Temporary Visitors are subject to the same Renesent House Rules and any additional policies provided by us as Members are and must agree to such Renesent House Rules and any additional policies provided by us before accessing the Building and/or Unit. Members are responsible for ensuring that their Registered Guests and Temporary Visitors adhere to the Renesent House Rules and any additional policies provided by Renesent or Renesent.
5. We are not liable for any damage or loss of property caused by a Temporary Visitor or Registered Guest of any Member. Members are individually responsible for all damages or disturbances caused by their Temporary Visitors and Registered Guests, and for all actions of the Temporary Visitor or Registered Guest while in the Unit and/or Building.
6. Acceptance of any guests, or receipt of payment from any guest, shall not create membership, tenancy, and/or other rights in any Unit, unless in writing signed by all parties to be charged.
Smoke Alarm/Carbon Monoxide Detector Rider
I understand that it is my obligation to maintain the smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector in working condition.
I understand that it is my responsibility to immediately replace batteries as necessary and to immediately inform Renesent of any missing or malfunctioning smoke alarm(s) and/or carbon monoxide detectors.
Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead-Based Paint Hazards
Lead Warning Statement
Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, paint chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not taken care of properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women. Before renting pre-1978 housing, landlords must disclose the presence of known lead-based paint and lead-based paint hazards in the dwelling. Members must also receive a Federally approved pamphlet on lead poisoning prevention.
x Renesent has no knowledge of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the housing.
(b) Records and reports available to the lessor (check one below):
Renesent has provided the lessee with all available records and reports pertaining to lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the housing (list documents below).
x Renesent has no reports or records pertaining to lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the housing.
(c) Member has received copies of all information listed above
(d) Member has received the pamphlet Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home
(e) Agent has informed the lessor of the lessor’s obligations under 42 U.S.C. 4852(d) and is aware of his/her responsibility to ensure compliance
Certification of Accuracy
The following parties have reviewed the information above and certify, to the best of their knowledge, that the information provided by the signatory is true and accurate.
Notice About Member Screening Reports
“Tenant screening reports from consumer reporting agencies are sometimes used to assist landlords in making rental decisions. In regard to such reports:
___ We do not use such reports.
x We may use such reports by contacting the following:
514 N. California Ave. Ste. 0; Beaumont CA 92223
Phone: (415) 873-1161
The law requires us to notify you if we do not lease or rent to you based on information in that report. You also have the right to dispute the accuracy of the information in the report directly with the reporting agency and to obtain a free report from such agency if we do not lease or rent to you based on such report.
You also are entitled to receive one free report every 12 months from any nationwide specialty consumer reporting agency used by us, as well as a free credit report every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. You can request this free credit report through the website www.annualcreditreport.com. You may dispute the accuracy of any information about you that is contained in such report directly with the credit reporting agency.
Our Global Real Estate Portfolio:
With Renesent, I was not only able to view, search, and explore my property hassle free but even paying was stressless! With Renesent digital agreement, they make it easy for you to pay rent via credit card anytime, and anywhere. This safe and secure payment process is top tier especially for businesspeople who are always on the go!
- Loren M. Short
Renesent exceeds expectation, I was able to find a rental at a very low cost! Through Renesent I was able to search up and explore many properties near me that were very reasonably priced. Description, policies, and rental information was easily accessible, this whole process couldn’t have gone any smoother!
- Terry D. Stephens
Renesent is the fastest and easiest way to find an affordable rental property near you! They offer a technology based digital agreements that makes it beyond easy to pay rent hassle free. The most stressful thing with other rental websites is having to plan a day to meet up with your landlord face to face and provide them with cash or check. Well with Renesent properties they make it so convenient and easy for you to pay rent via credit card from wherever you are!